Non-executive director (COI); freelance research consultant
+44 (0)20 8940 8040.
18 Grosvenor Road, Richmond, TW10 6PB
13th July 1947
Blood on the Tracks, Bob Dylan.
Far Tortuga by Peter Matthiessen.
Breakfast radio show
Various non-advertising jobs; 1979-1981: Planner, McCann Erickson; 1981-1983: Sailing the Atlantic; 1983-1985: Deputy planning director, Grandfield Rork Collins; 1985-1992: Executive planning director, Saatchi & Saatchi. Wrote IPA Women in Advertising. 1992-1994: Sailing the Pacific; 1994-1999: Executive planning director and vice-chairman, Saatchi & Saatchi. IPA Council, Chairman Value of Advertising committee. 1999-2005: Chairman Hall & Partners; 2003 to date: Non-executive director, COI; 2006: Wrote Magic and Logic (IPA/ISBA/CIPS).
The Guardian, Weekend Financial Times.
Husband, sister, brother.
Honda Diesel 'hate something, change something'.
The GPS on my boat.
Managing to stay in advertising after the age of 50.
Campaign (what else?).
Most humbling experience
Sailing with disabled people.
The West Wing.
Meteorological Office (for the Shipping Forecast).
What car do you own
BMW 323i coupe; Mercedes A Class.
What principle defines your working life
Work hard, be useful.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- International Accounts Director - exciting media owner Ultimate Asset £90000 - £110000 per annum + 40% bonus, West End
- Mid-weight Project Manager - Global Integrated Agency, up to £40K Story Recruitment up to 40K + great benefits and career progression, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + car or c/a, South East England
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure