Non-executive director (COI); freelance research consultant
+44 (0)20 8940 8040.
18 Grosvenor Road, Richmond, TW10 6PB
13th July 1947
Blood on the Tracks, Bob Dylan.
Far Tortuga by Peter Matthiessen.
Breakfast radio show
Various non-advertising jobs; 1979-1981: Planner, McCann Erickson; 1981-1983: Sailing the Atlantic; 1983-1985: Deputy planning director, Grandfield Rork Collins; 1985-1992: Executive planning director, Saatchi & Saatchi. Wrote IPA Women in Advertising. 1992-1994: Sailing the Pacific; 1994-1999: Executive planning director and vice-chairman, Saatchi & Saatchi. IPA Council, Chairman Value of Advertising committee. 1999-2005: Chairman Hall & Partners; 2003 to date: Non-executive director, COI; 2006: Wrote Magic and Logic (IPA/ISBA/CIPS).
The Guardian, Weekend Financial Times.
Husband, sister, brother.
Honda Diesel 'hate something, change something'.
The GPS on my boat.
Managing to stay in advertising after the age of 50.
Campaign (what else?).
Most humbling experience
Sailing with disabled people.
The West Wing.
Meteorological Office (for the Shipping Forecast).
What car do you own
BMW 323i coupe; Mercedes A Class.
What principle defines your working life
Work hard, be useful.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior Client Services Director - Insurance Brand Ultimate Asset Negotiable, London
- PPC Account Director - Small team, big prospects Ultimate Asset Negotiable, London
- Head of Intermediary Marketing Stopgap Competitive Salary, London