Non-executive director (COI); freelance research consultant
+44 (0)20 8940 8040.
18 Grosvenor Road, Richmond, TW10 6PB
13th July 1947
Blood on the Tracks, Bob Dylan.
Far Tortuga by Peter Matthiessen.
Breakfast radio show
Various non-advertising jobs; 1979-1981: Planner, McCann Erickson; 1981-1983: Sailing the Atlantic; 1983-1985: Deputy planning director, Grandfield Rork Collins; 1985-1992: Executive planning director, Saatchi & Saatchi. Wrote IPA Women in Advertising. 1992-1994: Sailing the Pacific; 1994-1999: Executive planning director and vice-chairman, Saatchi & Saatchi. IPA Council, Chairman Value of Advertising committee. 1999-2005: Chairman Hall & Partners; 2003 to date: Non-executive director, COI; 2006: Wrote Magic and Logic (IPA/ISBA/CIPS).
The Guardian, Weekend Financial Times.
Husband, sister, brother.
Honda Diesel 'hate something, change something'.
The GPS on my boat.
Managing to stay in advertising after the age of 50.
Campaign (what else?).
Most humbling experience
Sailing with disabled people.
The West Wing.
Meteorological Office (for the Shipping Forecast).
What car do you own
BMW 323i coupe; Mercedes A Class.
What principle defines your working life
Work hard, be useful.
- Senior CRM Executive Online Resourcing Up to £34,000, Euston, London
- Marketing Executive Online Resourcing Up to £28,000, Euston, London
- Corporate Affairs Manager Stopgap £150 - £160 per day, London
- Global Content Manager Stopgap £35000 per annum, London
- Account Manager - Full Service Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25,000 to £30,000, Manchester
- The man who made Grey matter
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- MediaCom's Lisa Humphreys flies flag for media in '35 women under 35' list