Head of art
Bartle Bogle Hegarty
+44 (0)20 7734 1677.
60 Kingly Street, London, W1B 5DS
Walking down Rainhill by Jake Shimabukuro.
The Well-Tempered Garden by Christopher Lloyd.
Breakfast radio show
Much too long and eclectic to list. Wherever creativity has been and is possible.
Anatole (actor in the wings) and Florian (consummate gamer).
Dave Dye's Merrydown posters.
The ukulele. A pre-war Martin O.
Being able to play around 20 chords on the above.
AnOtherMan, Issue 1, autumn winter 2005.Just look at the type and weep.
Varoom (new Association of Illustrators' magazine).
Most humbling experience
Listening to Jake Shimabukuro playing While My Guitar Gently Weeps.
Richard Reid, ex-Volkswagen account man who co-founded Innocent smoothies. A model holistic brand.
The BBC weather (South-West).
What car do you own
Four-year-old Golf 1.6 16v. I still can't bring myself to own another car. Twelve years on the account seems to have worked.
What principle defines your working life
Be diverse.Keep learning new skills.
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne