Head of art
Bartle Bogle Hegarty
+44 (0)20 7734 1677.
60 Kingly Street, London, W1B 5DS
Walking down Rainhill by Jake Shimabukuro.
The Well-Tempered Garden by Christopher Lloyd.
Breakfast radio show
Much too long and eclectic to list. Wherever creativity has been and is possible.
Anatole (actor in the wings) and Florian (consummate gamer).
Dave Dye's Merrydown posters.
The ukulele. A pre-war Martin O.
Being able to play around 20 chords on the above.
AnOtherMan, Issue 1, autumn winter 2005.Just look at the type and weep.
Varoom (new Association of Illustrators' magazine).
Most humbling experience
Listening to Jake Shimabukuro playing While My Guitar Gently Weeps.
Richard Reid, ex-Volkswagen account man who co-founded Innocent smoothies. A model holistic brand.
The BBC weather (South-West).
What car do you own
Four-year-old Golf 1.6 16v. I still can't bring myself to own another car. Twelve years on the account seems to have worked.
What principle defines your working life
Be diverse.Keep learning new skills.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Retail Space Analyst Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + car + benefits, Nottinghamshire
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Upto £90K + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned