+44 (0)20 7017 1000.
6 Briset Street, London, EC1M
18th December 1966
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication.
It's Not About The Bike - Lance Armstrong.
Breakfast radio show
Graduate trainee, Procter & Gamble, 1990-1993. Board director, Grey Integrated, 1993-1995. Managing director, Tequila, 1995-2002. Chief executive, Interfocus, 2002-2003. Head of integration, Saatchi & Saatchi Group, 2003-2004. Chief executive, EHS Brann, 2004 to date.
Kids allowing, The Independent.
Wife and two kids.
Apple 'think different'.
Surviving an Iron Man.
220 - well, a bit of it.
Most humbling experience
Being hit by a car in the middle of Sumatra and being helped by villagers.
The Sunday Times and The Mail on Sunday.
Anything on Discovery Kids.
What car do you own
John Cooper Works Mini.
What principle defines your working life
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Regional Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car or C/A + Benefits, South East England
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, South East England