+44 (0)20 7017 1000.
6 Briset Street, London, EC1M
18th December 1966
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication.
It's Not About The Bike - Lance Armstrong.
Breakfast radio show
Graduate trainee, Procter & Gamble, 1990-1993. Board director, Grey Integrated, 1993-1995. Managing director, Tequila, 1995-2002. Chief executive, Interfocus, 2002-2003. Head of integration, Saatchi & Saatchi Group, 2003-2004. Chief executive, EHS Brann, 2004 to date.
Kids allowing, The Independent.
Wife and two kids.
Apple 'think different'.
Surviving an Iron Man.
220 - well, a bit of it.
Most humbling experience
Being hit by a car in the middle of Sumatra and being helped by villagers.
The Sunday Times and The Mail on Sunday.
Anything on Discovery Kids.
What car do you own
John Cooper Works Mini.
What principle defines your working life
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Creative Strategist - Amsterdam - brand identity, retail and consumer packaging - up to £85k Story Recruitment £65-85k plus benefits dependent on experience, Amsterdam
- Digital Account Director Lipton Fleming £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Head of Video Aspire £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, London