Seven Publishing Group
+44 (0)20 7775 7774.
20 Upper Ground, London, SE1
17th October 1949
Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, The Beatles.
Silk by Alessandro Baricco.
Breakfast radio show
Haymarket, publisher of Campaign; Founded Redwood Publishing, chief executive then chairman; then joined SevenPublishing as chairman.
Married, three children.
'You can see why Germans were rocket scientists', for Porsche.
Faber Castell TK Matic pencil (if that counts).
Bungee jump - New Zealand 2006.
Most humbling experience
My one-week tenure as customer magazine publisher for Heinz.
Rupert Murdoch, closely followed by Charles Dunstone.
Spooks and House have been best in the past year.
What car do you own
Ferrari 456, Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Porsche 997, 1973 Porsche Carrera RS and others.
What principle defines your working life
I'm sure we could do better.
- Social Media Manager - Fashion Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Managing Editor - Online Publisher - Parenting Ultimate Asset £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Director - Shopper/Integrated £65k+ Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £65000 per annum, London
- Website Coordinator Pitch Consultants £20000 - £26000 per annum, Coventry
- Design Director Tomorrow Recruitment £55000 - £65000 per annum, East London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'