Seven Publishing Group
+44 (0)20 7775 7774.
20 Upper Ground, London, SE1
17th October 1949
Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, The Beatles.
Silk by Alessandro Baricco.
Breakfast radio show
Haymarket, publisher of Campaign; Founded Redwood Publishing, chief executive then chairman; then joined SevenPublishing as chairman.
Married, three children.
'You can see why Germans were rocket scientists', for Porsche.
Faber Castell TK Matic pencil (if that counts).
Bungee jump - New Zealand 2006.
Most humbling experience
My one-week tenure as customer magazine publisher for Heinz.
Rupert Murdoch, closely followed by Charles Dunstone.
Spooks and House have been best in the past year.
What car do you own
Ferrari 456, Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Porsche 997, 1973 Porsche Carrera RS and others.
What principle defines your working life
I'm sure we could do better.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £24,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director, maternity contract - high end creative for fashion, retail, luxury Story Recruitment £45-50k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood