Seven Publishing Group
+44 (0)20 7775 7774.
20 Upper Ground, London, SE1
17th October 1949
Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, The Beatles.
Silk by Alessandro Baricco.
Breakfast radio show
Haymarket, publisher of Campaign; Founded Redwood Publishing, chief executive then chairman; then joined SevenPublishing as chairman.
Married, three children.
'You can see why Germans were rocket scientists', for Porsche.
Faber Castell TK Matic pencil (if that counts).
Bungee jump - New Zealand 2006.
Most humbling experience
My one-week tenure as customer magazine publisher for Heinz.
Rupert Murdoch, closely followed by Charles Dunstone.
Spooks and House have been best in the past year.
What car do you own
Ferrari 456, Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Porsche 997, 1973 Porsche Carrera RS and others.
What principle defines your working life
I'm sure we could do better.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head Of Digital Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Marketing Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Dublin
- International Brand Marketing Manager - Sport Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Brawn and bread: Sly Stallone stars in Warburtons campaign
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Five traits that define a south of the river agency
- Schwarzenegger vs Stallone: Whose ad is better?
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas