Chairman (UK group)
M and C Saatchi
+44 (0)20 7543 4523.
36 Golden Square, London, W1F
29th August 1961
Born to Run - Bruce Springstein.
Buying A Fishing Rod for My Father by Gao Xingjian.
Breakfast radio show
Trainee to managing director, Saatchi & Saatchi, 1983-1993. Founder to UK chairman, M&C Saatchi, 1995 to date.
Wife Wendy; daughter Mia; son Kit.
Silk Cut 'shower curtain'.
My electric pencil sharpener.
Running this place for ten years and remaining sane.On the edge, but sane.
Most humbling experience
I am humbled daily by the brilliance of my colleagues.
What car do you own
Beaten-up old Aston.
What principle defines your working life
Avoid principles that define your working life.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ABM Interim Ball & Hoolahan £34,000 per annum, South East England
- Customer Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- International Marketing Manager- B2B Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3