St Luke's Communications
+44 (0)20 7380 8888.
22 Dukes Road, London, WC1H 9PN
12th May 1965
Fantasy business partner
The Hollywood producer Sam Spiegel. If the person you needed turned out to be dead, he'd just go and dig them up.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
We off-set through the business. At home, I'm a compost fascist.
The last great conversation I've had.
Desert island objects
If I can't have full Nielson Holiday's beach front, I'll just have to make do with a dinghy, some notebooks and coconut moonshine.
Ted Heath. Perhaps not a great politician, but he made sure he had plenty of time for his other interests.
The Guardian, 125 magazine, Phonejacker, Del.icio.us.com.
Biggest risk taken
Asking my father-in-law for my wife's hand in marriage.
One where every team is in post-production with something brilliant.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Jimmy Stewart, but I'll need to speak to Sam Spiegel about that.
Whenever I see my work mentioned in media outside of the trade.
Steven Pressfield's interpretation of the Athenian General Alcibiades in the book Tides of War. As romantic as he is ruthless.
I have an almost encyclopaedic knowledge of freshwater flora and fauna.
Best job outside advertising
Selling cowboy boots on the King's Road to finance my placements. Face-to-face flogging to people with questionable taste.
After a quiet period at the innovations company What If, it's good to see Young back on adland's radar. He should fit in well with the executive creative director, Steve Henry.
Most expensive purchase
A Tom Dixon Pylon table. It was the first piece of furniture my wife and I bought, and we could afford no more for at least three years.
Why are you good at what you do?
I'm addicted to problem solving.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- SEO Analyst - Technical Ultimate Asset £24000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Senior Digital Account Executive - £34K Ultimate Asset £30000 - £34000 per annum, London
- Product Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: healthcare, bonus, product discount, Nottingham
- Digital Marketing Executive Direct Recruitment £30,000, London (Greater)
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control