+44 (0)20 7336 8084.
159-173 St John Street, London, EC1V
10th February 1959
Albums are so last year; I Shuffle.
It's Not About The Bike by Lance Armstrong.
Breakfast radio show
Board director, Lansdown Euro Ellis, 1983-1987. Client services director, WCRS, 1987-1994. Chief executive, Partners BDDH, 1994-2004. Chief executive, Euro RSCG London, 2004-2006. Non-executive director, Naked, Partners Andrews Aldridge and Harringtons.
Jenny, Sophie and Hattie.
Harley Davidson 'if' press ad by Partners BDDH.
Most humbling experience
Georgio Armani. Love or hate the clothes, he still owns 100 per cent of a billion-dollar company and has never compromised his creativity.
The Sunday Times.
What car do you own
Porsche 911, cabriolet. Mercedes-Benz ML 320.
What principle defines your working life
Work hard, be original and look after those around you.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Strategy Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- NPD Strategy Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Executive Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand Manager EMEA Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East England