+44 (0)20 7336 8084.
159-173 St John Street, London, EC1V
10th February 1959
Albums are so last year; I Shuffle.
It's Not About The Bike by Lance Armstrong.
Breakfast radio show
Board director, Lansdown Euro Ellis, 1983-1987. Client services director, WCRS, 1987-1994. Chief executive, Partners BDDH, 1994-2004. Chief executive, Euro RSCG London, 2004-2006. Non-executive director, Naked, Partners Andrews Aldridge and Harringtons.
Jenny, Sophie and Hattie.
Harley Davidson 'if' press ad by Partners BDDH.
Most humbling experience
Georgio Armani. Love or hate the clothes, he still owns 100 per cent of a billion-dollar company and has never compromised his creativity.
The Sunday Times.
What car do you own
Porsche 911, cabriolet. Mercedes-Benz ML 320.
What principle defines your working life
Work hard, be original and look after those around you.
- Nielsen Data & Sales Analyst Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£28K + Bonus + Excellent Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Designer- super cool agency Dahling Ltd £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Senior Brand Managers - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£65K-£70K + Generous Car Allowance + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Packaging Designer Premier Media £120 - £200 per day, City of London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues