+44 (0)20 7336 8084.
159-173 St John Street, London, EC1V
10th February 1959
Albums are so last year; I Shuffle.
It's Not About The Bike by Lance Armstrong.
Breakfast radio show
Board director, Lansdown Euro Ellis, 1983-1987. Client services director, WCRS, 1987-1994. Chief executive, Partners BDDH, 1994-2004. Chief executive, Euro RSCG London, 2004-2006. Non-executive director, Naked, Partners Andrews Aldridge and Harringtons.
Jenny, Sophie and Hattie.
Harley Davidson 'if' press ad by Partners BDDH.
Most humbling experience
Georgio Armani. Love or hate the clothes, he still owns 100 per cent of a billion-dollar company and has never compromised his creativity.
The Sunday Times.
What car do you own
Porsche 911, cabriolet. Mercedes-Benz ML 320.
What principle defines your working life
Work hard, be original and look after those around you.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- PR Account Executive/Senior Account Executive Brand Recruitment £19000 - £25000 per annum, Aylesbury
- Account Executive Major Players £22000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad