Chief creative officer
+44 (0)20 8222 4453.
Shepherds Building Central, Charecroft Way, London, W12 0EE
22nd May 1953
Arthur Lee - Forever Changes.
The Wind-Up Bird Chronicles by Haruki Murakami.
Breakfast radio show
Worked for BBC News from 1977. Independent producer, Bazal Productions, 1987-1998. Chairman, Endemol UK, 2002-2004. Chief creative officer, Endemol Group, 2004 to date.
The Guardian and Financial Times.
Wife and two children.
Siemens phone and BlackBerry.
Formatting the card game bridge for TV.
Most humbling experience
Failing to open the batting for England.
Big Brother, of course.
What car do you own
What principle defines your working life
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Sales Executive- Fashion & Beauty Video Ultimate Asset £27000 - £35000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London
- Sales Manager - Ad-tech, Content, Video and Programmatic Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Head of Fundraising Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, Peterborough
- Digital Designer Creative Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, London