Chief creative officer
+44 (0)20 8222 4453.
Shepherds Building Central, Charecroft Way, London, W12 0EE
22nd May 1953
Arthur Lee - Forever Changes.
The Wind-Up Bird Chronicles by Haruki Murakami.
Breakfast radio show
Worked for BBC News from 1977. Independent producer, Bazal Productions, 1987-1998. Chairman, Endemol UK, 2002-2004. Chief creative officer, Endemol Group, 2004 to date.
The Guardian and Financial Times.
Wife and two children.
Siemens phone and BlackBerry.
Formatting the card game bridge for TV.
Most humbling experience
Failing to open the batting for England.
Big Brother, of course.
What car do you own
What principle defines your working life
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director Direct Recruitment £60,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45k-£55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Marketing & Communications Manager Environmental Scientifics Group Competitive salary + benefits, Bretby, Burton-on-Trent
- Coco de Mer launches X-rated ad with Rankin and TBWA
- Campaign Viral Chart: Huggies 3D-printed ultrascan makes top spot
- Fallon introduces stuffed duck to launch Cadbury Puddles
- Betfair to call £15m European media review
- Dave Bedwood to leave M&C Saatchi
- Wonga rebrands as 'transparent and responsible' lender after hiring Fold7