Chief creative officer
+44 (0)20 8222 4453.
Shepherds Building Central, Charecroft Way, London, W12 0EE
22nd May 1953
Arthur Lee - Forever Changes.
The Wind-Up Bird Chronicles by Haruki Murakami.
Breakfast radio show
Worked for BBC News from 1977. Independent producer, Bazal Productions, 1987-1998. Chairman, Endemol UK, 2002-2004. Chief creative officer, Endemol Group, 2004 to date.
The Guardian and Financial Times.
Wife and two children.
Siemens phone and BlackBerry.
Formatting the card game bridge for TV.
Most humbling experience
Failing to open the batting for England.
Big Brother, of course.
What car do you own
What principle defines your working life
- Marketing Executive or Marketing Manager air recruitment £28k-£35k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- B2B Lead Generation Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £20000 - £40000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, London
- Out of Home Sales - Huge digital potential! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Planning Manager - Unique Opportunity! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits, London
- Comms Manager - Top 5 global media agency - GAMING ACCOUNT Ultimate Asset £4000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign