Chief creative officer, worldwide
+44 (0)20 7656 7204.
1 Knightsbridge Green, London, SW1X 7NW
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Breathing in more than out.
Hayling Island Sailing Club.
Desert island objects
Feathers, facepaint and a ukulele.
Nelson Mandela. Integrity.
International Herald Tribune, Contagious, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Musicovery, Stumbleupon.
Biggest risk taken
Skydiving the morning of my wedding.
Sailing with my family.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
What I'm doing right now.
Best job outside advertising
Producing fashion shows.
Davis has kept a very close eye on the JWT London office, as Nick Bell discovered to his cost. In Russell Ramsey, Davis will be hoping he's found a man who can galvanise creativity, allowing him to concentrate on the worldwide stage.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
Because I love it.
- Mid Weight Designer Michael Page Digital £30000 - £31000 per annum, Southampton
- Digital Manager Stopgap £40000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- CRM Executive - Muisc Retail - London Major Players £27000 - £32000 per annum + fantastic benefits , London
- Marketing Manager - Retail / Leisure Adam Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Glastonbury
- Digital Marketing Manager - Manchester - Marketing Manager, SEO Adam Recruitment £38000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, Manchester
- The man who made Grey matter
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media
- MediaCom's Lisa Humphreys flies flag for media in '35 women under 35' list
- Asda brings back 'pocket tap' and adopts Walmart strap line in TV ad