Chief creative officer, worldwide
+44 (0)20 7656 7204.
1 Knightsbridge Green, London, SW1X 7NW
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Breathing in more than out.
Hayling Island Sailing Club.
Desert island objects
Feathers, facepaint and a ukulele.
Nelson Mandela. Integrity.
International Herald Tribune, Contagious, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Musicovery, Stumbleupon.
Biggest risk taken
Skydiving the morning of my wedding.
Sailing with my family.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
What I'm doing right now.
Best job outside advertising
Producing fashion shows.
Davis has kept a very close eye on the JWT London office, as Nick Bell discovered to his cost. In Russell Ramsey, Davis will be hoping he's found a man who can galvanise creativity, allowing him to concentrate on the worldwide stage.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
Because I love it.
- Product Translator - German Creative Recruitment £80 - £100 per day, West London
- Marketing Officer (8 weeks / 2 month contract) Stopgap £25000 - £28000 per annum, West Midlands
- PR Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30,000 to £40,000, South West London
- Interim Marketing Consultant Stopgap £600 - £650 per day, North West England
- Personalisation Analyst Aspire £30000 - £35000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Adam & Eve/DDB grabs £100,000 prize from Posterscope