Chief operating officer
+44 (0)20 7935 4426.
25th April 1964
Coldplay - A Rush Of Blood To The Head.
It Doesn't Take a Hero by Norman Schwarzkopf.
Breakfast radio show
1986: graduate trainee, Grey London. 1990: board account director, Grey London. 1994: client services director, Grey London. 1997: managing director, Ogilvy London. 2000: regional managing director, Leo Burnett Asia-Pacific. 2004: president, Leo Burnett EMEA. 2006: chief operating officer Publicis.
Samsung cell phone.
Being lucky enough to persuade Samsung to fire WPP and hire Leo Burnett worldwide.
Most humbling experience
Failing at being a trainee automotive engineer at 17.
The Sunday Times.
What car do you own
1997 Lotus Elise.
What principle defines your working life
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Manager / Director Aspire £35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Chief Client Director Aspire £100000 - £150000 per annum, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3