Chief operating officer
+44 (0)20 7935 4426.
25th April 1964
Coldplay - A Rush Of Blood To The Head.
It Doesn't Take a Hero by Norman Schwarzkopf.
Breakfast radio show
1986: graduate trainee, Grey London. 1990: board account director, Grey London. 1994: client services director, Grey London. 1997: managing director, Ogilvy London. 2000: regional managing director, Leo Burnett Asia-Pacific. 2004: president, Leo Burnett EMEA. 2006: chief operating officer Publicis.
Samsung cell phone.
Being lucky enough to persuade Samsung to fire WPP and hire Leo Burnett worldwide.
Most humbling experience
Failing at being a trainee automotive engineer at 17.
The Sunday Times.
What car do you own
1997 Lotus Elise.
What principle defines your working life
- Media Planning Account Manager Lipton Fleming £30000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Ecommerce Content Manager - Travel brand - £40K + bonus Salt £38000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy