+44 (0)20 7074 8001.
5 Chancery Lane, Cliffords Inn, London, EC4A
Yo Ya Ma playing Bach.
Humboldt's Gift by Saul Bellow.
Breakfast radio show
Lewis Silkin from articled clerk to chairman.
Wife Monica; daughters Jessica and Lucy; grandchildren Jonah, Anya and Jake.
The Guardian 'points of view'.
Pair of tongs for removing hot toast from toaster.
Forty years of marriage.
Most humbling experience
Losing at backgammon to Mike Gold's five-year-old son, James.
Andrew Marr on Sunday morning.
What car do you own
What principle defines your working life
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Planner Dot-Gap Competitive, London (Greater)
- Affiliate Account Manager Dot-Gap £25k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Media Operations Executive Dot-Gap £25k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director: Liverpool Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne