Chairman (Johnston Press)
Johnston Press (since 2001), Future (since 2001), Mobile Streams (since 2005)
+44 (0)20 7341 5444.
1 Cluny Mews, London, SW5
4th June 1953
Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band - The Beatles.
Scoop by Evelyn Waugh.
Breakfast radio show
Saatchi & Saatchi 1976-1977. BBC, ITV/LBC, 1977-1985. McKinsey & Co, 1985-1988. Aegis, 1988-1994. Chief executive, More Group 1994-1998. Chief executive, Clear Channel, 1998 to 2004.
Wife Johanna; son Benjamin.
Stella Artois series.
Yet to come.
Most humbling experience
Inability to work a VCR.
The Sunday Times.
The West Wing.
What car do you own
What principle defines your working life
Change is inevitable.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Manager / Director Aspire £35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Chief Client Director Aspire £100000 - £150000 per annum, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3