Chairman (Johnston Press)
Johnston Press (since 2001), Future (since 2001), Mobile Streams (since 2005)
+44 (0)20 7341 5444.
1 Cluny Mews, London, SW5
4th June 1953
Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band - The Beatles.
Scoop by Evelyn Waugh.
Breakfast radio show
Saatchi & Saatchi 1976-1977. BBC, ITV/LBC, 1977-1985. McKinsey & Co, 1985-1988. Aegis, 1988-1994. Chief executive, More Group 1994-1998. Chief executive, Clear Channel, 1998 to 2004.
Wife Johanna; son Benjamin.
Stella Artois series.
Yet to come.
Most humbling experience
Inability to work a VCR.
The Sunday Times.
The West Wing.
What car do you own
What principle defines your working life
Change is inevitable.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Interim Senior Marketing Manager - Campaigns Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £60,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- International Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £55,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Marketing Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £43,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Junior Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £Attractive, London (North), London (Greater)
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Pizza Hut launches Classic Crust with TV campaign
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's return
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas
- Ronseal claims to ditch 'does exactly what it says on the tin' strapline