+44 (0)20 7150 7641.
64 North Row, London, W1K
7th July 1966
Currently More Adventurous by Rilo Kiley.
The Master and Margarita by Mikhail Bulghakov.
Breakfast radio show
Staff writer, Chat, 1989-1992. Senior writer, Take A Break, 1992-1993. Deputy and features editor, New Woman, 1993-1996. Editor, J-17, 1996-1997. Editor, Minx, 1997-1998. Editor, Company, 1998-2003. Editor, Cosmopolitan, 2004-2006. Editor, Red, 2006.
Married to the novelist Jon Courtenay Grimwood; one step-son.
The car one with the little boy who robs a bank always cracks me up.
BlackBerry (also least favourite...).
That I got here at all.
New York magazine - they always come up with a quirky spin.
They're all professional.
Most humbling experience
Judging the real women who were shortlisted for Cosmopolitan's inaugural Fun Fearless Female Awards - the things they'd endured would have destroyed lesser women (ie, me!).
Am I the only person who's stuck with Lost?
Myboyfriendisatwat.com; dailycandy.com; fashionweekdaily.com; pinkisthenewblog.com; and, always, amazon.co.uk.
What car do you own
A knackered Ford Ka.
What principle defines your working life
Never ask anyone to do anything you wouldn't do/have done yourself.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Strategy Director - EMEA Aspire £80000.00 - £120000.00 per annum, London
- Broadcast Account Manager - TV, VOD, Radio & Cinema Ultimate Asset £32000 - £38000 per annum, City of London
- Account Manager Pitch Consultants £24000 - £27000 per annum + car + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Account Director Pitch Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum + benefits, West Midlands