+44 (0)20 7150 7641.
64 North Row, London, W1K
7th July 1966
Currently More Adventurous by Rilo Kiley.
The Master and Margarita by Mikhail Bulghakov.
Breakfast radio show
Staff writer, Chat, 1989-1992. Senior writer, Take A Break, 1992-1993. Deputy and features editor, New Woman, 1993-1996. Editor, J-17, 1996-1997. Editor, Minx, 1997-1998. Editor, Company, 1998-2003. Editor, Cosmopolitan, 2004-2006. Editor, Red, 2006.
Married to the novelist Jon Courtenay Grimwood; one step-son.
The car one with the little boy who robs a bank always cracks me up.
BlackBerry (also least favourite...).
That I got here at all.
New York magazine - they always come up with a quirky spin.
They're all professional.
Most humbling experience
Judging the real women who were shortlisted for Cosmopolitan's inaugural Fun Fearless Female Awards - the things they'd endured would have destroyed lesser women (ie, me!).
Am I the only person who's stuck with Lost?
Myboyfriendisatwat.com; dailycandy.com; fashionweekdaily.com; pinkisthenewblog.com; and, always, amazon.co.uk.
What car do you own
A knackered Ford Ka.
What principle defines your working life
Never ask anyone to do anything you wouldn't do/have done yourself.
- Innovations and Insights Director Hasson Associates £60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus, London
- Data Planner - Leading CRM Agency - Temp to Perm (Immediate Start) - to £250 per day Fill Recruitment £180 to £250 per day + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager FMCG Connect £28,000 - £31,000 plus benefits, West Yorkshire
- Strategist - Brand Consultancy Ann Sharman Recruitment £35,000 - £45,000 + bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Manager - West Sussex - up to £50K Salt £45000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, West Malling
- The man who made Grey matter
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media
- MediaCom's Lisa Humphreys flies flag for media in '35 women under 35' list
- Asda brings back 'pocket tap' and adopts Walmart strap line in TV ad