+44 (0)20 7005 2100.
191 Marsh Wall, London, E14 9R
1st November 1952
Old - Jimi Hendrix, Electric Ladyland. Newer - Ray Lamontagne, Trouble.
Constantly changing - currently Lee Child's The Hard Way.
Breakfast radio show
Chris Moyles on Radio 1.
United Newspapers, sales; The Observer, sales; The Mail on Sunday, sales; The Independent, sales.
The Independent and Evening Standard.
Partner,Kym; children Cassie, Lauren, Jack and Max.
The next one to book... love that.
Learning how to breathe.
Campaign (really) and Media Week.
Most humbling experience
The wisdom of my children.
The Independent on Sunday.
Anything football and American sport - mostly from Sky.
bbc.co.uk and Media Guardian.
What car do you own
BMW X5 and Peugeot 206.
What principle defines your working life
An absolute commitment to winning.
- CREATIVE DIRECTORS Live Recruitment Negotiable, England
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum + BENS, Surrey
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment £NEG + BENEFITS, Hertfordshire
- DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, North West England
- DESIGNERS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED AND PRINT Live Recruitment £competitive, West Midlands
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers