+44 (0)20 7830 3394.
82 Baker Street, London, W1U 6AE
4th February 1961
Led Zeppelin - Physical Graffiti.
Animal Farm by George Orwell.
Breakfast radio show
Captain, British Army, 1983-1987. Account manager, Macalister & Co, 1987-2001. Account director, Cramm Francis Woolf, 2001-2004. Vice-president, Carlson, 1994-1996. Board account director, GGT Direct, 1996-1998. Client director, OgilvyOne, 1998-2000. Managing director then chief executive, Publicis Dialog, 2000 to date.
The Times, Evening Standard.
Married; children Susie (20), Sam (17), Poppy (15), two dogs, one cat.
Guinness - any of the Rutger Hauer series.
BlackBerry (also least favourite).
Marketing Week, Campaign, New Media Age.
Most humbling experience
Two weeks after leaving the Army as a captain, my first job as an account executive at Macalisters was to take the Christmas card catalogue around to every single PA at Shell and take their orders.
The Sunday Times.
I'd like to be cooler about this but my children know it's Time Team.
What car do you own
Renault - Laguna estate and Clio.
What principle defines your working life
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44