+44 (0)20 7012 1963.
Biscuit Building, 10 Redchurch Street, London, , E2
1st January 1963
Vaughan Williams' Symphony No 5 in D.
For Whom The Bell Tolls by Ernest Hemingway.
Breakfast radio show
Brand manager, Unilever, 1987-1990. Account director, Leo Burnett, 1990-1993. Board director, Bartle Bogle Hegarty, 1993-1996. Partner, Mother, 1996 to date.
Asking the love of my life to marry me and, astonishingly, not being refused.
Most humbling experience
Losing a brilliant best friend after university. He turned his back on a high-flying City career and joined VSO, while I joined Unilever. He was tragically killed helping others while I am still here. Nearly 20 years on I think about him more than ever.
The Sunday Times/The Observer.
24, Antiques Roadshow.
What car do you own
Smart Brabus and Mercedes 500SL.
What principle defines your working life
Optimism and hard graft, in equal measure.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - London - ATL - Advertising Agency Twist Recruitment £25000.00 - £34000.00 per annum + STO - Amazing Benefits, West End
- Senior Account Manager - Excellent West London Agency Fill Recruitment £32k - £36k, London (West), London (Greater)
- Account Managers x 2 - Top 10 Agency Fill Recruitment to £30k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3