+44 (0)20 7012 1963.
Biscuit Building, 10 Redchurch Street, London, , E2
1st January 1963
Vaughan Williams' Symphony No 5 in D.
For Whom The Bell Tolls by Ernest Hemingway.
Breakfast radio show
Brand manager, Unilever, 1987-1990. Account director, Leo Burnett, 1990-1993. Board director, Bartle Bogle Hegarty, 1993-1996. Partner, Mother, 1996 to date.
Asking the love of my life to marry me and, astonishingly, not being refused.
Most humbling experience
Losing a brilliant best friend after university. He turned his back on a high-flying City career and joined VSO, while I joined Unilever. He was tragically killed helping others while I am still here. Nearly 20 years on I think about him more than ever.
The Sunday Times/The Observer.
24, Antiques Roadshow.
What car do you own
Smart Brabus and Mercedes 500SL.
What principle defines your working life
Optimism and hard graft, in equal measure.
- Marketing Executive or Marketing Manager air recruitment £28k-£35k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- B2B Lead Generation Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £20000 - £40000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, London
- Out of Home Sales - Huge digital potential! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Planning Manager - Unique Opportunity! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits, London
- Comms Manager - Top 5 global media agency - GAMING ACCOUNT Ultimate Asset £4000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign