+44 (0)20 7012 1963.
Biscuit Building, 10 Redchurch Street, London, , E2
1st January 1963
Vaughan Williams' Symphony No 5 in D.
For Whom The Bell Tolls by Ernest Hemingway.
Breakfast radio show
Brand manager, Unilever, 1987-1990. Account director, Leo Burnett, 1990-1993. Board director, Bartle Bogle Hegarty, 1993-1996. Partner, Mother, 1996 to date.
Asking the love of my life to marry me and, astonishingly, not being refused.
Most humbling experience
Losing a brilliant best friend after university. He turned his back on a high-flying City career and joined VSO, while I joined Unilever. He was tragically killed helping others while I am still here. Nearly 20 years on I think about him more than ever.
The Sunday Times/The Observer.
24, Antiques Roadshow.
What car do you own
Smart Brabus and Mercedes 500SL.
What principle defines your working life
Optimism and hard graft, in equal measure.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Media Manager Dot-Gap £45k, London Central
- Market Research Analyst - Charity - Contract Hasson Associates £33000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Head of Insight | Full service integrated advertising agency Elizabeth Norman International £55000 - £65000 per annum, London