+44 (0)20 7012 1963.
Biscuit Building, 10 Redchurch Street, London, , E2
1st January 1963
Vaughan Williams' Symphony No 5 in D.
For Whom The Bell Tolls by Ernest Hemingway.
Breakfast radio show
Brand manager, Unilever, 1987-1990. Account director, Leo Burnett, 1990-1993. Board director, Bartle Bogle Hegarty, 1993-1996. Partner, Mother, 1996 to date.
Asking the love of my life to marry me and, astonishingly, not being refused.
Most humbling experience
Losing a brilliant best friend after university. He turned his back on a high-flying City career and joined VSO, while I joined Unilever. He was tragically killed helping others while I am still here. Nearly 20 years on I think about him more than ever.
The Sunday Times/The Observer.
24, Antiques Roadshow.
What car do you own
Smart Brabus and Mercedes 500SL.
What principle defines your working life
Optimism and hard graft, in equal measure.
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Planner Dot-Gap Competitive, London (Greater)
- Affiliate Account Manager Dot-Gap £25k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Media Operations Executive Dot-Gap £25k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director: Liverpool Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne