+44 (0)20 7012 1963.
Biscuit Building, 10 Redchurch Street, London, , E2
1st January 1963
Vaughan Williams' Symphony No 5 in D.
For Whom The Bell Tolls by Ernest Hemingway.
Breakfast radio show
Brand manager, Unilever, 1987-1990. Account director, Leo Burnett, 1990-1993. Board director, Bartle Bogle Hegarty, 1993-1996. Partner, Mother, 1996 to date.
Asking the love of my life to marry me and, astonishingly, not being refused.
Most humbling experience
Losing a brilliant best friend after university. He turned his back on a high-flying City career and joined VSO, while I joined Unilever. He was tragically killed helping others while I am still here. Nearly 20 years on I think about him more than ever.
The Sunday Times/The Observer.
24, Antiques Roadshow.
What car do you own
Smart Brabus and Mercedes 500SL.
What principle defines your working life
Optimism and hard graft, in equal measure.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Interim Senior Marketing Manager - Campaigns Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £60,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- International Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £55,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Marketing Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £43,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Junior Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £Attractive, London (North), London (Greater)
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Pizza Hut launches Classic Crust with TV campaign
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's return
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas
- Ronseal claims to ditch 'does exactly what it says on the tin' strapline