26th June 1951
The Beautiful Game (Euro '96 compilation).
Down to a Sunless Sea by David Graham.
Breakfast radio show
Automotive engineer, Goodyear Tyre & Rubber. 1968-1972. Deputy advertising manager, International Paints, 1972-1974. Writer, Austin Knight Advertising, 1974-1975. Account executive to director, Charles Barker Black & Gross, 1975-1978. Account director, Shackle Hanmer & Partners, 1978-1979. Deputy managing director, MCS, 1979-1982. Managing director, Wethey Scott Pocock, 1982-1988. Managing director, Pocock & Co, 1988-1998.
Just my long-suffering Wife Ro.
Pretty much anything that John Webster did.
Minnox Spy Camera (like the one James Bond used to have).
Watch this space!
Campaign - natch!
Most humbling experience
Sir Donald Gosling.
The Sunday Times.
What car do you own
Maserati Coupe, Mini Cooper S.
What principle defines your working life
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car or C/A, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 per annum + Car or C/A, United Kingdom
- Senior Creative Major Players £70000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media