+44 (0)20 7499 7200.
101 Wigmore Street, London, W1U
13th November 1953
Obsessed currently with the Takacs Quartet's version of Beethoven's late string quartets.
Dickens or Eliot? Think I'll plump for Great Expectations this time.
Breakfast radio show
Today, or Radio 3 when John Humphrys becomes intolerable.
Thirteen years selling commercial TV (ITV and Channel 4), then 13 years at PHD. Have just started the next 13-year phase where I'll be combining what I've picked up in the past 26 years.
Husband Tim; son Tom; sister Joanna - and Monty the gerbil.
Fave of all time is a John Webster classic, 'points of view' for The Guardian. But right now I'm enjoying the TV work for Talk Talk, AOL, Guinness and Baker's Complete, plus the print work for Tesco (damn them).
HDTV with Sky+ attached.
Winning the Floral Arts Trophy at this year's Aldbury Spring Show. I've got a cup and everything.
BBC Gardens Illustrated.
Most humbling experience
Not a day goes by without a spot of humbling; getting my skirt caught in my pants, losing my mobile phone - again - or watching the news and realising what lucky bastards we all are in this industry.
Green Wing, Big Love, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Brainiac, Dancing On Ice, House, I'm a Celebrity..., Gardeners' World, Takeshi's Castle,The Mighty Boosh, Shameless - impossible to choose just one, for so many reasons.
www.thinkbox.tv. No, honestly. Have you seen it? It's brilliant.
What car do you own
A filthy Fiat Punto and an ancient Saab.
What principle defines your working life
Truth and joy. Can't have the latter without the former.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Lively Account Executive Famous consumer Brand- £23/24K Barker Graves £23/24K, London
- Digital Media Recruitment Consultant Silverdrum £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience + uncapped commission, London (Greater)
- Senior Designer createselect £40-50K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)