Beattie McGuinness Bungay
+44 (0)20 7632 0445.
16 Shorts Gardens, London, WC2H 9AU
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I try to have abnormally smaller feet.
John Leo Kelly.
Follow the Groucho principle.
Desert island objects
Inflatable underwear, baked beans and a funnel.
Tolerate, never admire.
The Guardian, The NewYorker, Match of the Day, E4, wikipedia.
Biggest risk taken
The daily risk of being found out.
Up a tree with my family.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Every day I'm not found out.
I feel no pain.
Best job outside advertising
Dr Bain (he has a PhD in antropology) gave up a teaching career to become a planner. He cut his teeth in New York, working for Alison Burns at Fallon. A voracious reader with a phenomenal brain and a personality that matches his towering frame.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
- Senior Creative Major Players £70000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media