Beattie McGuinness Bungay
+44 (0)20 7632 0445.
16 Shorts Gardens, London, WC2H 9AU
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I try to have abnormally smaller feet.
John Leo Kelly.
Follow the Groucho principle.
Desert island objects
Inflatable underwear, baked beans and a funnel.
Tolerate, never admire.
The Guardian, The NewYorker, Match of the Day, E4, wikipedia.
Biggest risk taken
The daily risk of being found out.
Up a tree with my family.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Every day I'm not found out.
I feel no pain.
Best job outside advertising
Dr Bain (he has a PhD in antropology) gave up a teaching career to become a planner. He cut his teeth in New York, working for Alison Burns at Fallon. A voracious reader with a phenomenal brain and a personality that matches his towering frame.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Graphic Designer Â– Product & Packaging Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £30000 per annum, Manchester
- Client Planner AF Selection £30,000 - £35,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Press Production Executive AF Selection £20,000 - £22,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Specialist - Client-Side Travel Brand - PPC / SEO Ultimate Asset £30000 - £50000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, City of London
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014