Beattie McGuinness Bungay
+44 (0)20 7632 0445.
16 Shorts Gardens, London, WC2H 9AU
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I try to have abnormally smaller feet.
John Leo Kelly.
Follow the Groucho principle.
Desert island objects
Inflatable underwear, baked beans and a funnel.
Tolerate, never admire.
The Guardian, The NewYorker, Match of the Day, E4, wikipedia.
Biggest risk taken
The daily risk of being found out.
Up a tree with my family.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Every day I'm not found out.
I feel no pain.
Best job outside advertising
Dr Bain (he has a PhD in antropology) gave up a teaching career to become a planner. He cut his teeth in New York, working for Alison Burns at Fallon. A voracious reader with a phenomenal brain and a personality that matches his towering frame.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Digital Project Director Twist Recruitment £55000.00 - £650000.00 per annum, Berkshire
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned