Beattie McGuinness Bungay
+44 (0)20 7632 0445.
16 Shorts Gardens, London, WC2H 9AU
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I try to have abnormally smaller feet.
John Leo Kelly.
Follow the Groucho principle.
Desert island objects
Inflatable underwear, baked beans and a funnel.
Tolerate, never admire.
The Guardian, The NewYorker, Match of the Day, E4, wikipedia.
Biggest risk taken
The daily risk of being found out.
Up a tree with my family.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Every day I'm not found out.
I feel no pain.
Best job outside advertising
Dr Bain (he has a PhD in antropology) gave up a teaching career to become a planner. He cut his teeth in New York, working for Alison Burns at Fallon. A voracious reader with a phenomenal brain and a personality that matches his towering frame.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
- Account Manager - Design & Marketing Agency ADLIB £ Competitive, Hampshire
- Marketing Executive - Cloud Marketing & Lead Capture Software Recruitment Revolution Up to £25,000 (DOE) + Benefits, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Marketing Data Analyst - CRM / eCRM ADLIB £Competitive, Bath
- Brand Strategy Consultant Rare Selection £30 - £40K + excellent benefits incl pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive, Top branding and design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'