Joint managing director
+44 (0)20 7632 5227.
Tenth Floor, 168-173 High Holborn, Berkshire House, London, WC1V
31st July 1968
Saint Etienne - Casino Classics.
Die Blechtrommel by Gunter Grass.
Breakfast radio show
Various account handling and new-business roles, Ogilvy & Mather, 1991-1999. Head of account management, DFGW, 1999-2001. Joint managing director, DFGW, 2001 to date.
Mum, Dad, brother.No significant other yet - open to offers.
'Join the ATS' poster by Abram Games (1941).
Nicholas Negroponte's wind-up laptop.
Surviving 15 years in advertising without being found out.
Condé Nast Traveller.
Most humbling experience
Reading my colleague Simon Riley's book on the pioneering treatment he received for myeloma.Download it from www.ulu.com.
Clare and Dave Hieatt, founders of Howies.
What car do you own
What principle defines your working life
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
- Senior Account Director - Integrated David Thatcher Recruitment to £70k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Boutique Digital Agency Fill Recruitment to £35k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, South East England
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £34600 - £40834 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £36000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Adam & Eve/DDB grabs £100,000 prize from Posterscope