Head of big ideas
Wieden & Kennedy London
+44 (0)20 7194 7000.
16 Hanbury Street, , London, , SE1
Headland's Touchy Feely.
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time by Mark Haddon.
Breakfast radio show
Garrison Keillor on writersalmanac.gather.com.
Manchester Polytechnic; BMP; BMP Davidson Pearce; BMP DDB; Leagas Delaney; Bartle Bogle Hegarty; Wieden & Kennedy.
My dad's home-made golf driving range.
Nursing a sick agency back to health and then watching it do some great work.
Most humbling experience
Working with people who are way better than me.
David and Clare Hieatt.
What car do you own
Ten-year-old push bike with no gears.
What principle defines your working life
Perfection can always be improved upon.
- Marketing Communications Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, South East England
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £34600 - £40834 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £36000 - £40000 per annum, London
- PRESENTATION DESIGNER Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- SENIOR CONCEPTUAL COPYWRITER Live Recruitment Negotiable, Buckinghamshire
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne