Director of film TV and advertising
+44 (0)20 7471 5314.
364-366 High Street Kensington, London, W8
23rd December 1974
Fever to Tell, Yeah Yeah Yeahs.
Absolute Beginners by Colin McInnes.
Breakfast radio show
Husband and two dogs Pele and Lola.
Mac G4 PowerBook.
Representing my country at the Olympics.
Most humbling experience
Working for Crisis at Christmas.
The Mail on Sunday.
Sex in the City.
What car do you own
BMW 321 convertible.
What principle defines your working life
I'm not here to make friends... just money!
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- CREATIVE DESIGNER - EXPERIENTIAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Senior Digital Director Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, Slough
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £36k - £39k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Junior Recruitment Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Tesco moves £90m media account to MediaCom
- Viacom pulls plug on C5 sales: more than 90 jobs to go
- Battersea's digital dog 'follows' shoppers in outdoor campaign
- Lego launches Facebook campaign that asks kids to create a kronkiwongi
- Pedigree launches global 'feed the good' campaign with BBDO
- Twitter hunts for UK agencies