Beattie McGuinness Bungay
+44 (0)20 7632 0400.
16 Shorts Gardens, London, WC2H 9AU
Now That's What I Call Music 17.
Don't read them.
Breakfast radio show
ABM, BMP (80s); TBWA\London, GGT (90s); TBWA\London, Beattie McGuinness Bungay (00s).
All of them.
Haven't seen it yet.
Getting a job in advertising.
Most humbling experience
Working with Nick Hutton at TBWA.
The Sunday Times.
What car do you own
I can't drive.
What principle defines your working life
Never eat anything with a face.
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne