+44 (0)20 7470 7116.
26th January 1957
Who Killed The Zutons? by The Zutons.
The A-List, of course.
Breakfast radio show
1980 Chris Ingram Associates, trainee, 1990 Manning Gottlieb Media, co-founder, 2004 OMD UK Group, CEO.
Wife, Sarah; three sons, James (15), Alex (14), Henry (eight).
Nike poster: '1966 was a great year for English football'.
My iMac G4.
Professionally, Manning Gottlieb.
Campaign (is there any other!).
Most humbling experience
Losing any pitch.
Sir Richard Branson.
Spaced (when it's on!).
What car do you own
Citroen DS EFi Pallas (1974).
What principle defines your working life
Happy people make work fun and maximise profit.
- Account Director Stopgap £43000 - £46000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £23,000 p.a., South East England
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- European SBM Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £27,000 p.a., South East England
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy