Director of advertising
Mirror Group Newspapers
+44 (0)20 7293 3844.
1 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5AP
Fantasy business partner
Moe Green, three years before he gets shot by the Corleone family.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
My wife no longer leaves the porchlight on when I'm late home.
Gala Bingo Club, Surrey Quays, Topsey-Turvey World, Brent Cross.
Sky+. The best invention ever!.
Desert island objects
A Starbucks concession, Sky+ and a year's island delivery of the Daily Mirror.
Nye Bevan for giving us the NHS.
Mirror Group newspapers, Mirror Group magazines, 24, Virgin, Radio, Brand Republi.
Biggest risk taken
Writing a weekly column for a rival media magazine and thinking I'd be banned from the Campaign A List.
Waking up in my own bed and not in my next door neighbour's house because my wife turned off the porchlight the night before.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
The past 15 months, because of the people and products that I have been fortunate to be working with.
I can set fire to my chest hair, but I'm not sure that's a talent.
Best job outside advertising
I ran an ice-cream van in the summer holidays and was known as Mr Softee. Strangely enough, the name has stuck.
Media's own agony uncle seems to have spent the year solving everyone else's problems. Lucky for him, the sociable Emin has such a lively sense of humour that he can take the worst that the industry can throw at him.
Most expensive purchase
The dwarf that my wife said she wanted last Christmas. Unfortunately, I misheard her.
Why are you good at what you do?
Because I surround myself with people who are better than me.
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne