Headof MEC MediaLab
+44 (0)20 7803 2283.
1 Paris Garden, London, SE1 8NU
1st January 1963
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Driving with the miles per gallon display on.
Ealing Symphony Orchestra.
Desert island objects
Guitar, pen, paper.
David Trimble, for building credibility and consensus, then seizing the opportunity.
The Guardian, Q, Grey's Anatomy, Radio 4, BBC news.
Biggest risk taken
Asking to work a four-day week.
Garden, family, barbecue.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Advising the Bank of England, providing a statistic for Tony Blair's last major speech as prime minister, writing the definitive research-based piece on word of mouth, being quoted in the "Sidelines" section of Guardian Women, helping put MEC at the top of the Campaign New Business League, building a team of the most talented media researchers and analysts in town.
Yossarian from Catch-22.
Best job outside advertising
Trustee of Five Talents UK.
Media's ultimate egghead, Fletcher continues to be the analytical engine at the heart of the agency's planning excellence, and now that, post merger, MEC's two cultures have been bedded in, the agency is emerging as a true force to be reckoned with.
Most expensive purchase
A neverending stream of music lessons and associated hardware for my entire family.
Why are you good at what you do?
I make analysis interesting.
- Senior Research Manager Lipton Fleming £48000 - £54000 per annum, London
- Communications Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 per annum + benefits, Milton Keynes
- Marcomms Manager Brand Recruitment £23000 - £27000 per annum + benefits, Bedford
- Direct Marketing - Fundraising National Trust Circa £33,467 pa, Heelis, Swindon
- CRM Administrator - 6 month contract Brand Recruitment £18000 per annum, Cambridge