The Red Brick Road
+44 (0)20 7575 7654.
50-54 Beak Street, London, W1F 9RN
1st January 1964
Fantasy business partner
A silent one.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
The AA and AA.
Desert island objects
Bucket, spade and Ursula Andress.
President David Palmer.
The Sydney Morning Herald,Viewpoint, 24, 6 Music, Rugbyheaven.com.
Biggest risk taken
The dance moves I unleashed to impress my wife-to-be.
Sunshine, snow, sauna, sex, sleep.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Robert Downey Jr.
Getting to work in Sydney, New York and London.
Being quiet (really well hidden).
Best job outside advertising
Ladies basketball coach.
The Sydney firecracker despises most guardrails of conventional planning. He rushed to defend his move to "task-based planning" after a restructure in July. Hackworthy has enjoyed a good year, and has impressed with his strategic insight.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
Competitive, neurotic, loudmouth.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Business Director - Global Agency Fill Recruitment to £90k + good benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director - Off Oxford Street Agency Fill Recruitment c£60k+, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager [Entertainment / Film] Fill Recruitment c£35k+, London (Central), London (Greater)