The Red Brick Road
+44 (0)20 7575 7654.
50-54 Beak Street, London, W1F 9RN
1st January 1964
Fantasy business partner
A silent one.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
The AA and AA.
Desert island objects
Bucket, spade and Ursula Andress.
President David Palmer.
The Sydney Morning Herald,Viewpoint, 24, 6 Music, Rugbyheaven.com.
Biggest risk taken
The dance moves I unleashed to impress my wife-to-be.
Sunshine, snow, sauna, sex, sleep.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Robert Downey Jr.
Getting to work in Sydney, New York and London.
Being quiet (really well hidden).
Best job outside advertising
Ladies basketball coach.
The Sydney firecracker despises most guardrails of conventional planning. He rushed to defend his move to "task-based planning" after a restructure in July. Hackworthy has enjoyed a good year, and has impressed with his strategic insight.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
Competitive, neurotic, loudmouth.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Head of Customer and Digital Transformation Spotlight Recruitment £80000 - £90000 per annum + 30% bonus and great benefits, London
- Senior Digital Creative/Designer Pitch Consultants £35000 - £55000 per annum + benefits, Leicestershire
- Junior Account Director, Retail, Manchester Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Manchester
- Regional Marketing Manager Mortimer Spinks £37000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Milton Keynes
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control