+44 (0)20 7927 4500.
Lakeside Drive, Park Royal, London, NW10 7HQ
Started at Ogilvy & Mather, flirted with arts administration, CLK brand development consultancy, MBA at London Business School, IDV and Diageo for the past 14 years, working on a variety of brands and businesses around the world – including a stretch at Burger King.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
At O&M, asking an old man in a shabby raincoat who he was and what he was doing. It was an elderly David Ogilvy dropping in for the day.
Best thing about your job
The brands and the team.
Worst thing about your job
Too much to do, too little time.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Go with your instinct.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Honestly, I wouldn't swap places with anyone right now.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Go around North America in a Winnebago with my wife, Kate.
Marketing with humility and integrity.
What would you change about yourself?
Be reincarnated as Danny Cipriani.
bbc.co.uk, Channel 4, Netvibes.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
Saying I want to be reincarnated as Danny Cipriani.
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
Food, drink and shelter.
To some, marketing the likes of Guinness and Baileys is a dream job – not just for the love of the products, but for the huge ad budgets they command. Yet, there's a downside. Almond is battling with calls for a pre-watershed ban on alcohol advertising and tax increases to curtail binge-drinking. It's a tough job, but Almond is known for his steady hand.
- Account exeutive /Senior Account Executive/Junior Account Manager KHWS Competitive, London (Greater)
- Qualitative Associate Director Lipton Fleming £45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Senior Data Analyst Lipton Fleming £40000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Partnerships Account Manager - Content led at top Media Agency Ultimate Asset £35000 per annum + great benefits package, City of London
- Digital Account Manager Pitch Consultants £22000 - £28000 per annum, Manchester
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote