+44 (0)20 7630 2320
Manning House, 22 Carlisle Place, London, SW1 1JA
13th November 1953
Telly, PDH, telly.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Unfortunate typo on client presentation of \"disocunt\".
Best thing about your job
Fighting for something that matters, that I love, and believe in. Gosh, I sound dull.
Worst thing about your job
Erm... journalists? Did I really say that? Only a few national ones, I guess.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Stop thinking about The A List and do some fucking work.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Sometimes I think that Rory Sutherland and I must be long-lost brother and sister (cuddly, cardi-wearing, Bach-loving rent-a-gobs) who will be reunited in a quasi-Shakespearean melodrama one day. So perhaps him.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Polish my shoes.
What would you change about yourself?
Apart from the hundreds of TV programmes I adore (like The Wire, 30 Rock, The IT Crowd, Ant & Dec, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Peep Show, Gladiators, etc etc), Radios 3 and 4, The Garden, Radio Times, Facebook, Classic FM, Private Eye and a few blogs.
The Post Office in Aldbury.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
\"We're really looking forward to working with you\" after a successful new-business pitch.
How many toilets do you own?
Three, but we also wee on the compost heap in a green sort of way.
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
Is it... the duodenum?
The TV industry's energetic evangelist refuses to let the downturn get her down and continues to plug what good news there is in the industry with fervour. She may be one of the most welcoming, charming people in the business but get on her wrong side and she can demonstrate a steely talent for winning the argument.
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne