Partners Andrews Aldridge
+44 (0)20 3128 6200.
60, Great Portland Street, London, , W17 7RT
Queen Mary's, Paddington.
Part of original seven at Evans Hunt Scott, first managing director job at 27, starting Partners Andrews Aldridge when 33.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Best thing about your job
The daily variety of working with different clients and running an agency.
Worst thing about your job
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Make your own luck and you'll be successful, then you'll be recognised.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Peter Scott, because he's the only guy I would sell to, making him my new boss and me a crawler.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Go sailing with my wife.
Commercially, I'm pretty sound.
What would you change about yourself?
Nothing in particular, I'm pretty happy as I am.
I love to read boating mags, The Times and watch movies.
Probably Hugo Boss.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
How many toilets do you own?
Six – one is on my boat!
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
Selling his agency to The Engine Group proved to be a smart deal for the business-savvy Andrews, with PAA immediately taking advantage of the network's prowess to secure major new business including Rolls Royce and Royal Marsden.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Online Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £22000 - £27000 per annum, Kingston Upon Hull
- Digital project Manager - Luxury fashion brand £45K Source £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Executive Stopgap £28000 per annum + pro rata - part-time 20 hours per week, Surrey
- Digital project Manager - Luxury fashion brand £45K Source £45000 - £47000 per annum, London