Partners Andrews Aldridge
+44 (0)20 3128 6200.
60, Great Portland Street, London, , W17 7RT
Queen Mary's, Paddington.
Part of original seven at Evans Hunt Scott, first managing director job at 27, starting Partners Andrews Aldridge when 33.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Best thing about your job
The daily variety of working with different clients and running an agency.
Worst thing about your job
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Make your own luck and you'll be successful, then you'll be recognised.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Peter Scott, because he's the only guy I would sell to, making him my new boss and me a crawler.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Go sailing with my wife.
Commercially, I'm pretty sound.
What would you change about yourself?
Nothing in particular, I'm pretty happy as I am.
I love to read boating mags, The Times and watch movies.
Probably Hugo Boss.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
How many toilets do you own?
Six – one is on my boat!
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
Selling his agency to The Engine Group proved to be a smart deal for the business-savvy Andrews, with PAA immediately taking advantage of the network's prowess to secure major new business including Rolls Royce and Royal Marsden.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director Twist Recruitment £40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Partnerships Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Brand Insight Planner FMCG - 12 month contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£40K-£50K + benefits package, North of London/Hertfordshire