Joint executive creative director
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Frontend Developer role - competitive salary! Digital Gurus £30000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Consultant, Category Management Premier Consultants c.£65k-£85k plus benefits, Ireland
- Senior Insight Analyst Premier Consultants c. £45,000 plus benefits, Central London
- Senior Data Planner Premier Consultants c. £70,000 plus benefits, Central London/West London
- Client Insight Managers Premier Consultants c.£35-£42k plus car & bonus, South East Region/ Midlands/ Yorkshire
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
Pinterest takes big step towards working with major brands
It marks Pinterest’s first step towards associating images directly with brands and could be the beginning of a change on the social network that sees it become a marketplace as well as a site where people pin ideas of things they like or that inspire them.