Headof digital (creative)
Beattie McGuinness Bungay
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Global Marketing Manager Badenoch & Clark £40000 - £45000 per day, City of London
- PHP/Drupal Developer for #1 Online Ecommerce Company, London Digital Gurus £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Strategic BDM Just Digital £75000 - £85000 per annum + £150,000 OTE + Package, City of London
- Media Group Strategy Director Lipton Fleming £75000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior Account Executive, payment solutions Just Digital £35000 - £50000 per annum + £5,000 Bonus + Stock, City of London
Chronicles of Cannes – Day Two: The Redux
Annie Leibovitz explained the art of bringing a story down to a single moment, and shared the inspiration behind the campaign she created with Disney making tales as old as time relevant to today. We heard from Astro Teller, Captain of Moonshots at Google (yes, really) reinforcing the importance of storytelling in driving audacious invention. Mother warned us to hang on to the joy of craft and keep our brains happy in order not to become advertising douchebags. And Facebook discussed scalable creativity.