To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Ecommerce Manager Michael Page Digital GBP35000 - GBP45000 per annum, Middlesex
- Digital Marketing Executive Michael Page Digital GBP22000 - GBP30000 per annum, Bournemouth
- Fashion Account Director Michael Page Digital GBP45000 - GBP50000 per annum, London
- Social Media Manager Michael Page Digital GBP25000 - GBP30000 per annum, West End
- Content Executive Michael Page Digital GBP23000 - GBP26000 per annum, Slough
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
Pinterest takes big step towards working with major brands
It marks Pinterest’s first step towards associating images directly with brands and could be the beginning of a change on the social network that sees it become a marketplace as well as a site where people pin ideas of things they like or that inspire them.