Chief strategy officer
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- Heinz brings back invisible bottle of tomato ketchup
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
Is Yahoo’s acquisition of Tumblr strategic, opportunistic or desperate?
There are three ways to look at Yahoo’s $1.1bn acquisition of photo-blogging service Tumblr. You can view it as a considered strategic move to evolve Yahoo and give it a slice of social media.