To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Creative & Strategic Brand Agency Royds Raphael £35K-£40k, London
- Senior Account Manager - Retail Royds Raphael £35k-£45k+excellent benefits, London
- Digital Strategist/Planner - FMCG Stopgap £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Account Director - Digital - Pure Play Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director - Botique Full Service Agency PFJ £42000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
30 Seconds to Mars stratospheric rise on social media
In the week that it was shown that users only visited the planet Google+ for less than 7 minutes a month it’s interesting to look at how a contemporary rock artist brand goes about using social media in their marketing and the different levels of interest on different platforms.