To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Digital Marketing Manager Network Marketing £32000 - £35000 per annum, Sheffield
- Shopper Senior Account Manager - Drinks Sector Stopgap £35000 - £43000 per annum + pro rata, London
- Account Manager - Experiential (6 months) Stopgap £28000 - £33000 per annum, London
- Digital Designer Creative Recruitment £160 - £200 per day, City of London
- Shopper Account Director - Drinks sector Stopgap £48000 - £58000 per annum + pro rata, London
Chronicles of Cannes – Day Two: The Redux
Annie Leibovitz explained the art of bringing a story down to a single moment, and shared the inspiration behind the campaign she created with Disney making tales as old as time relevant to today. We heard from Astro Teller, Captain of Moonshots at Google (yes, really) reinforcing the importance of storytelling in driving audacious invention. Mother warned us to hang on to the joy of craft and keep our brains happy in order not to become advertising douchebags. And Facebook discussed scalable creativity.