Comms planning partner
CHI & Partners
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Campaign Manager (Grad/ Entry level) Digital Gurus £20000 - £25000 per annum + bonus, benefits, City of London
- Marketing Controller Veritas Partnership Ltd £Excellent + car allowance + exceptional benefits, Midlands
- Account Director, Experiential Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment GBP45000 - GBP55000 per annum, London
- Marketing Assistant Stopgap £23000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager, Automotive Account, Copeland Select to £35,000, Central London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Proximity's Justin Vir joins Havas Worldwide London
Pinterest takes big step towards working with major brands
It marks Pinterest’s first step towards associating images directly with brands and could be the beginning of a change on the social network that sees it become a marketplace as well as a site where people pin ideas of things they like or that inspire them.