Executive creative director
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Account Manager Network Marketing £25000 - £35000 per annum, Leeds
- Online Marketing Communications Manager Ascot International Up to £30,000 per annum, South London region
- Assistant Brand Manager Seven Search and Selection Competitive salary, East Midlands
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Heinz brings back invisible bottle of tomato ketchup
- Initiative scoops Amazon global media business
- Polycell gets cheeky in crack-filler campaign
- Marks & Spencer loses AdWords battle to Interflora
- Barclaycard teams up with Dare for digital campaign
Twitter ties TV and tweets together with ad targeting system
Called TV ad targeting on Twitter, and developed followings its acquisition of social TV analytics firm Bluefin Labs, it is designed to help marketers extend and enhance their TV ad campaigns.