Chief strategy officer
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Senior VOD Sales Director Ultimate Asset £40000 - £60000 per annum + + STOCK + COMM, London
- Ad technology sales manager Ultimate Asset £45000 - £55000 per annum + comm+pension, London
- Marketing Executive - EMEA Brand Recruitment £30000 per annum + bonus and benefits, Ely
- Senior Account Executive - Experiential - London Source £22000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Heinz brings back invisible bottle of tomato ketchup
- Polycell gets cheeky in crack-filler campaign
- Initiative scoops Amazon global media business
All aboard Marissa Mayer’s Yahoo acquisition train
Marissa Mayer certainly knew what was coming when Yahoo announced its $1.1bn (£723m / 857m euros) purchase of blogging platform Tumblr earlier this week. Rather than waiting for the critics to pounce, she issued a rather succinct, clear and highly quotable message proactively: “we promise not to screw it up”.