Close-Up: The Hot Seat - Pete Harle, Chemistry
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 17 September 2010 12:00AM
Name: Pete Harle
Job: Executive creative director, Chemistry
- You've got five hours left before the world explodes. What do you do?
Steal a Ferrari Dino and drive it way too fast.
- What's your best joke?
What do you call a gorilla with a machine gun? Sir.
- What's your biggest fear?
- When did you last cry and why?
Ten years ago when my dad died.
- Who is your hero?
Ray Mears. I love anyone who can make fire.
- Name one thing about yourself that few people know.
I'm a pyromaniac.
- What's the worst thing about your job?
Making people redundant.
- What do you see when you look in the mirror?
Some young bloke in an old man's body.
- Which historical figure do you most identify with and why?
Lord Nelson. Takes a lot of (bird) shit but still keeps standing.
- If you had a trained monkey, what would you make it do?
Rob a bank and bring me the money.
- If your office was burning down, what object would you save and why?
The Fire Exit sign - I love irony.
- Are you happy?
Yes. This is way better than a real job.
- What would you do if you were invisible for the day?
Go spend some time at MI5.
- What's your most evocative childhood memory?
Probably being woken up in the middle of the night to watch some bloke called Neil Armstrong walk down a small ladder.
- What's your most irritating habit?
My wife would say either swearing too much or shouting at the TV when the footie is on.
- What belief do you hold most strongly?
- What's on your iPod most-played list?
For Once In My Life - Stevie Wonder.
- What do you wear in bed?
Nothing is worn in bed - it's all in perfect working order.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Freelance Mid-Senior Digital Project Manager's required Source £200 - £350 per day, London
- Comms Account Manager- HUGE travel client £37K Ultimate Asset £35000 - £37000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager Guru Careers £35 - 45k DOE, Based in King's Cross, London (N1)
- European Marketing Communications Manager Ninesharp £35 - £40 per hour, North West England
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office