Brand barometer: Social media performance of Mercedes-Benz
A look at the performance of Mercedes-Benz in social media over the past four months.
Social brand tracker
Mercedes is aiming to reach a young audience via social apps. There is no general Facebook age specifically for its UK audience, despite it having 19,000 followers of its Twitter feed @Mercedes-BenzUK. The appetite for online interaction is clearly there, with 72,000 users having played its Escape The Map game in four weeks.
The Yomego SMR Index helps brands to benchmark their popularity, in social channels. Follow @YomegoSocial
The Social Media Reputation (SMR) score provides a benchmark to gauge brands' respective popularity.
The score is derived by averaging the noise around a brand (reach) with its popularity (satisfaction).
Then the numbers from the last month are compared to the previous three months to apply a topical adjustment (recency).
An algorithm and some more human analysis later produces the SMR score.
To boost accuracy, a representative sample of the automated sentiment data is validated by Yomego's expert team.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Interim Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Recruitment Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London
- Account Manager - Luxury Brands Story Recruitment £32-38k dependent on experience, Central London
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - branding and comms - retail / media / leisure Story Recruitment £34 - 44k depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)