Which gym chain is most prominent online? Brand barometer
Fitness First is the most prominent, with LA Fitness in second place.
Click on image to enlarge
1. Identification of target audience: Use of nodal analysis to identify key words and phrases relevant to the target audience.
This is achieved by discussing the customer segmentation with the client, inductive exploration of target audience interests, third-party research into target audience behaviours, and finally nodal analysis of associated key words / phrases with each other using online tools (e.g. Google Adwords).
For this research, the audience segmentation of interest is defined in conjunction with Marketing (two weeks before the publication date).
2. Identification of key online websites, groups, accounts and conversations: Identified key word search strings filtered through country-specific sources of information (e.g. Google, Twitter, YouTube, etc, in the UK) to find the key online locations of the audience.
The identified locations are validated against a proprietary impact and engagement criteria threshold. The verified locations form the sample set upon which analysis is conducted.
For this research, 25 locations form for the basis of analysis – a typical project will feature between 100-500 locations depending on the client.
3. User generated content and location analysis: Verified locations are analysed for characteristics and content type, and commentary is analysed for topic, sentiment and linguistics.
This proprietary methodology consists of 192 metrics within 17 groupings, such as channel authority, interaction, content dynamic, competitor analysis, etc.
For this research, only 1 of the 192 metrics is displayed – competitor share of voice. This has been calculated purely on volume of mentions for each competitor within the verified key locations online.
The sample size for this research is 2,500 unique UGC inputs (e.g. audience opinions and perceptions) across 25 locations online.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Which price comparison site is most prominent online? Brand barometer
- Which instant coffee brand is most prominent online? Brand barometer
- Which crisp brand is most prominent online? Brand barometer
- Which cider brand is most prominent online? Brand barometer
- Which energy brand is most prominent online? Brand barometer
- Which luxury watch brand is most prominent online? Brand barometer
- Which cola brand is most prominent online? Brand barometer
- Which sportswear brand is most prominent online? Brand barometer
- Which laundry detergent brand is most prominent online? Brand barometer
- Which digital camera brand is most prominent online? Brand barometer
- Which mobile operating system is the most prominent online? Brand Barometer
- Brand barometer: Women's magazines, which one is most prominent online?
- Brand barometer: Bookmakers, which one is most prominent online?
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
- Lead User Experience Designer -London - £55,000-£65,000 Digital Gurus £60 - £70 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Gemini Search £34000.00 - £38000.00 per annum, City of London
- Powerpoint and Infographics presentation designer 30 to 40k+ Digital Gurus £30 - £45 per annum, London
- Web Development Manager NG Digital Marketing 30-35k DOE, South West
Chronicles of Cannes – Day Two: The Redux
Annie Leibovitz explained the art of bringing a story down to a single moment, and shared the inspiration behind the campaign she created with Disney making tales as old as time relevant to today. We heard from Astro Teller, Captain of Moonshots at Google (yes, really) reinforcing the importance of storytelling in driving audacious invention. Mother warned us to hang on to the joy of craft and keep our brains happy in order not to become advertising douchebags. And Facebook discussed scalable creativity.