campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 08:00AM
Unilever's review of the creative account for the spreads brand Flora is firmly under way. Three agencies, including the incumbent, Adam & Eve/DDB, will pitch in a process handled by Emma Reynolds at Pea Consulting. A result is due before Christmas. Apparently, the brand wants a big new idea to reconnect it to the mainstream.
The £20 million advertising pitch for FirstGroup's West Coast Main Line has been derailed after the decision by the Government to cancel the award of the franchise. In the latest omnishambles, the Government admitted that the tender process was flawed.
There's more drama on the B&Q creative pitch. The incumbent, McCann London, has pulled out after last week's departure of B&Q's marketing director, Katherine Paterson. Agencies left in the pitch are BETC London, Karmarama, WCRS and Dare. David Hutchinson, the acting marketing director at the DIY equipment retailer, expressed "regret" over McCann's decision.
Another agency humming the tune to Cast's 1995 classic Walkaway is DLKW Lowe, which is understood to have done so from the pitch for the SCA incontinence brand Tena, after working with the client since 2005.
The media review for Center Parcs is finally entering the home straight. It is understood that Vizeum and Walker Media are left in the running, after MPG Media Contacts and M/SIX were told they are out of the process.
Agencies expect to hear on the Johnson & Johnson media review at any time. All four agencies (Carat, UM, OMD and Group M's MEC-backed Team J&J) insist they are still in the game.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Project Director - Seoul based Major Players £60000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Strategy Director Reuben Sinclair £70-90k + Bonus , London (Greater)
- Brand Manager - French Speaker Veritas Partnership Ltd £35,000 - 40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Associate Creative Director Digital Gurus £65000 - £70000 Per Annum, London
- Junior Motion Graphics Designer with excelllent Artworking skills OneDog £20k - £25k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- In pictures: Campaign Media Awards 2014
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts
- Freeview launches singing toys campaign