campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 08:00AM
Unilever's review of the creative account for the spreads brand Flora is firmly under way. Three agencies, including the incumbent, Adam & Eve/DDB, will pitch in a process handled by Emma Reynolds at Pea Consulting. A result is due before Christmas. Apparently, the brand wants a big new idea to reconnect it to the mainstream.
The £20 million advertising pitch for FirstGroup's West Coast Main Line has been derailed after the decision by the Government to cancel the award of the franchise. In the latest omnishambles, the Government admitted that the tender process was flawed.
There's more drama on the B&Q creative pitch. The incumbent, McCann London, has pulled out after last week's departure of B&Q's marketing director, Katherine Paterson. Agencies left in the pitch are BETC London, Karmarama, WCRS and Dare. David Hutchinson, the acting marketing director at the DIY equipment retailer, expressed "regret" over McCann's decision.
Another agency humming the tune to Cast's 1995 classic Walkaway is DLKW Lowe, which is understood to have done so from the pitch for the SCA incontinence brand Tena, after working with the client since 2005.
The media review for Center Parcs is finally entering the home straight. It is understood that Vizeum and Walker Media are left in the running, after MPG Media Contacts and M/SIX were told they are out of the process.
Agencies expect to hear on the Johnson & Johnson media review at any time. All four agencies (Carat, UM, OMD and Group M's MEC-backed Team J&J) insist they are still in the game.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing & Communictions Manager H20 Car Valeting Centres Entry Level of £45,000-£55,000 + Bonus, Car (a very clean one!), Birmingham, West Midlands
- Business Development Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + commission structure + benefits, Manchester
- Business Development Director Major Players £60000 - £70000 per hour + Bonus and benefits , City of London
- Coco de Mer launches X-rated ad with Rankin and TBWA
- Fallon introduces stuffed duck to launch Cadbury Puddles
- Betfair to call £15m European media review
- Dave Bedwood to leave M&C Saatchi
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Wonga rebrands as 'transparent and responsible' lender after hiring Fold7