Pick of the week: Lurpak
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 February 2013 08:00AM
Ian Darby is hungry after seeing the new TV campaign for Lurpak: "Backed with an epic voiceover and soundtrack, this great-looking spot creates a real sense of drama around a potentially dull product." It was created by Hollie Newton and directed by Vince Squibb at Gorgeous.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire
- Account Manager - Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency Stonor £30K + as a benchmark but depends on level of experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Director - Digital Agency - Oxfordshire - £45k - NP084 Stonor £45k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Account Manager - Partnership Marketing Stonor £24k - £32k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)