Pick of the week: Macmillan Cancer Support
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 February 2013 08:00AM
Sara Kimberley is moved by Macmillan Cancer Support’s TV spot: "For this ad to be different, yet still poignant, is commendable. The metaphor is clever and touching." It was written by Katie Welch, art directed by Neil Shanlin and directed by Barney Cokeliss through RSA Films.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Executive Stopgap £28000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Stopgap £31500 per annum + 12 months, London
- Database Administrator Stopgap £80 - £100 per day + 3 days per week - 3 months, London
- Senior PHP Developer Digital Gurus £50000 - £65000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, Central London
- Marketing Executive Stopgap £28000 - £30000 per annum + T2P Contract, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media