Pick of the week: Marie Curie
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 March 2013 07:00AM
Jeremy Lee is moved by Marie Curie Cancer Care’s TV ad: "Gulp. I defy even the stoniest of hearts not to be affected by this spot that shows how our last moments are as important as our first." It was created by Ben McCarthy and Seb Housden, and directed by Tom Tagholm through Blink.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Lead Data Planning Consultant Direct Recruitment £85,000 - £100,000, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £55,000, East London
- Senior CRM & Insight Analyst Direct Recruitment £75,000 +, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition