Pick of the week: NatWest, M&C Saatchi
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 March 2013 08:00AM
Sara Kimberley enjoyed NatWest’s new TV ad: "The sentiment of a father putting his daughter before himself is heart-warming. Making a bank likeable in the current climate is a good move and hard to do." It was created by David Anderson and Ian Brassett, and directed by Steve Reeves through Another Film Company.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager . Oxford/Banbury £30,000 plus bonus package to £40,000 plus Golf. Mark Paine Recruitment £30,000 plus bonus to £40,000 OTE plus car/ Golf, Banbury, Oxfordshire
- Social Media Officer Care Quality Commission £34,241, London (Greater)
- Product Translator - German Creative Recruitment £80 - £100 per day, West London
- Marketing Officer (8 weeks / 2 month contract) Stopgap £25000 - £28000 per annum, West Midlands
- PR Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30,000 to £40,000, South West London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Adam & Eve/DDB grabs £100,000 prize from Posterscope