Pick of the week: NatWest, M&C Saatchi
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 March 2013 08:00AM
Sara Kimberley enjoyed NatWest’s new TV ad: "The sentiment of a father putting his daughter before himself is heart-warming. Making a bank likeable in the current climate is a good move and hard to do." It was created by David Anderson and Ian Brassett, and directed by Steve Reeves through Another Film Company.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance Product/ Industrial Designer Purple Consultancy £250 - £350 per day, London
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Royds Raphael £37k-£45k+ dep. on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - STRATEGIC CREATIVE B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment £32000 - £40000 per annum, Richmond upon Thames