Pick of the week: Channel 4, 4 Creative
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 March 2013 08:00AM
Jeremy Lee enjoyed Channel 4’s Grand National promo: "The new 4Creative team has come storming out of the gates with this spot, which nicely emphasises how the country comes together to watch the thrills of the Grand National." The ad was created by Chris Bovill, John Allison and Keith McCarthy, who also directed the ad.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Global SEO Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Web Designer Source £35000 per annum, London
- Show Director Lipton Fleming £30000 - £40000 per annum + OTE Circa £70k + Shares, London
- Global Digital Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement