Pick of the week: Channel 4, 4 Creative
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 March 2013 08:00AM
Jeremy Lee enjoyed Channel 4’s Grand National promo: "The new 4Creative team has come storming out of the gates with this spot, which nicely emphasises how the country comes together to watch the thrills of the Grand National." The ad was created by Chris Bovill, John Allison and Keith McCarthy, who also directed the ad.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne