Pick of the week: Channel 4, 4 Creative
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 March 2013 08:00AM
Jeremy Lee enjoyed Channel 4’s Grand National promo: "The new 4Creative team has come storming out of the gates with this spot, which nicely emphasises how the country comes together to watch the thrills of the Grand National." The ad was created by Chris Bovill, John Allison and Keith McCarthy, who also directed the ad.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- PR Account Manager- Wine and Spirits Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Marketing Procurement Manager Sky benefits, Isleworth
- Account Executive Adam Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Account Manager Major Players £180 - £200 per day, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Vizeum retains £14m AB InBev in the UK and adds European markets
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool