Diary - Mendoza's humble pie
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 22 April 2013 11:46AM
Have you ever wanted to throw a custard pie at Havas Media's chief executive Marc Mendoza? Then all your Christmases might have just come at once.
The media agency boss will stand in the stocks for charity, but only if £300,000 is raised from media owners. For an extra sum, media owners will even be able to add an extra ingredient of their choice.
Confident that the take-up of people wanting to throw pies at Mendoza will be high, Havas has organised the event with Posterscope to raise money for Pepper, which funds home nurses for sick and dying children.
Other Havas employees taking part in the Stocks include Alan Brydon, managing director of investment.
The event will take place on 20 May at the Comedy Store in Piccadilly. The evening will also consist of an auction full of prizes donated by the industry. They include a personal tour by an MP and lunch for four at the House of Commons, one week’s work experience on 'Mock the Week' and two tickets to the 'Dancing on Ice' final.
If you have a Diary story, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30 - £38 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £37000 - £45000 per annum + competitive compensation & benefits packge, London
- Digital Account Manger Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Payments Solutions Strategy Manager Stopgap £45000 - £65000 per annum, City of London