campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 22 April 2013 03:00PM
Aaron Koblin, creative director, Google
The judge in the Digital Design category jokes about this being "the year of the scroll", due to the high number of projects about the way that web pages change when you scroll through them. He also says he has seen interesting submissions from crazy augmented reality to people dancing with holographic imagery, and is excited about new novel approaches.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Lead Digital Designer become £38 - 46K, London (South), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Adam Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Search Manager (PPC) Dot-Gap £40k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role